Saturday, January 2, 2010

Scientist of the Week #5

Halle was our Scientist of the Week on Dec. 11.

She's all set up and ready to go.
First Halle explains what she is going to do.
The rest of the class makes a prediction about what they think is going to happen before she actually does the experiment. This is one of my favorite parts of doing this activity - hearing their predictions. They really do make some good predictions.

I also really enjoy watching their reactions when something
actually happens that they did or did not expect.


Unfortunately, my student teacher was in charge this day and
I wasn't there to see the experiment. I wish I could say more about it.
It must have been so exciting she didn't have a chance to get any more pictures!
I'm sure it was wonderful! Great job, Halle!

No comments:

Post a Comment